Student letter to host family!!! Bitte bewerten :)

• Ich weiß das es dieses Thema schon oft gibt aber ich wäre euch trotzdem dankbar wenn ihr einen kleinen Kommentar zu meinem Host Family Letter hinterlassen würdet :) Ich bin natürlich auch über Kritik zu Sprachfehlern und sowas offen !!! Ich bin sogar froh wenn ihr mir sowas sagt :)))

Dear host family,

first of all, I am very grateful that you want to accept an exchange student as a new family member in your home. In this letter I want to tell you more about myself, my family, my friends and my hobbys.

I am Alina, I'm 16 years old and I live with my parents and my younger brother in xxx. xxx is a small village and here are two bigger citys which are near xxx. Those two city are xxx and xxx. I spend a lot of time in xxx, because I have to go to school there. Sometimes I go with my family or my friends to xxx on the weekend. We only have to drive 30 minutes to be there. Trier is the oldest city in Germany, so you can see a lot of things there.
    Now I will tell you more about my family. My parents xxx and xxx are both 48 years old. I have two sisters and one brother. My oldest sister xxx is 28 years old and pregnant. We are all very excited about it. My other sister xxx is 25 years old and my younger brother xxx is 10 years old. We have always a lot of fun together. Our dog Bosco is 7 years old and very sweet. He's a very small dog.
    On the weekend and after school I spend a lot of time with my friends because they are an important part of my life. We often go shopping or go to cinema. During the winter we also go to the icerink in xxx. I also love to do sports with my friends. I played soccer for five years in a team but we were to few. I was very sad about that because I loved to play soccer with my team! Now I just play it in my freetime and I play volleyball in a team. This is always a lot of fun too! We go once a year to a beach camp with another team to play beach volleyball. We are there for two days and we have always a good time there. I also like to play basketball. I don't play this in a team but we played it often in school in Physical Education. There are many types of ball sports I love, so I want to play in a team of my high school too! I'm very excited about it!

I hope this letter shows you more about my life and I would be very happy to be a new member of your family!
    With best regards
    Alina