Brief an Host family

• Zitat

make it good??? kann man das wirklich sagen? klingt so als wärs einfach übersetzt so machts gut

das war ein scherz deswegen auch das

"Don't you hear? Don't you hear the dreadful voice that screams from the whole horizon, and that man usually calls silence?" (Lenz, Georg Büchner)

• Also das was hier steht war ja die Erstfassung mit hunderten von Fehlern, hab den von meiner Englischlehrerin verbessern lassen und dann halt so verbessert abgeschickt.
    Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten hab ich mit reingenommen, weil ich gehört habe dass es das berühmteste Märchen der Welt ein soll. Außderdem sagt denne Bremen ja bestimmt auch nicht viel.

hab dann am Ende Nice Greetings from Germany gehschrieben, weil ich dass hier irgendwo gesehen hatte.

• make it good??? kann man das wirklich sagen? klingt so als wärs einfach übersetzt so machts gut

mit den stadtmusikanten würd ich glaub rauslassen...kannste denen ja wenn du zu denen kommst zeign mit foto und so =) sonst verstehn die amis das bestimmt auch gar nich

We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure.
    There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open (:

• oder
    -take care
    -sincerely
    -sincerely yours
    -yous always
    -love,
    -make it good (:P)

und ne frage: gibt es wirklich so viele stadtmusikaanten in bremen?!?!?!?!? wile du schreibt ''the city with the townmusicians'' meinst du das sagt denen was??

"Don't you hear? Don't you hear the dreadful voice that screams from the whole horizon, and that man usually calls silence?" (Lenz, Georg Büchner)

• ich hab greetings from germany geschrieben
    kannst aber auch
    -hope to see you soon
    -yours
    -best regards
    -kindest regards

das stand bei mir in so nem kleine hilfe heftchen drin =)

noch mal zu deinem brief..find den auch gut aaaber

Zitat

thank you for accommodate me for one year in your family

heißt das nich thank you for accommodating me for one year in your family?

There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open (:

• Finde den Brief gut!

• das ist erstmal der Anfangvon meinem Brief kommt noch was dazwischen, weil der nicht lang genug ist, würd mich aber freuen wenn ihr mal guckt was da falsh ist, weil ich schriftlich echt nicht gut bin

Dear Host family

thank you for accommodate me for one year in your family.
    My name is xy. I was born at the 1aabb. I live with my mother, my father and my little sister (she´s 12 years old) in xy, a little Ton near xy, the city with the xy, in the North of Germany.

My mother is a xy. There she works with children, women family's and teens.
    My father is an xy. He can cook very good and cooks everyday for us.
    My little sister Merle an I understand well, but sometimes we quarrel. But I think it´s normal. We do many thinks together, for example our swimming training or our Keyboard lessons.
    All in all I would say I understand well with my hole family. In June 2005 for example I was with my aunt on a Rock festival. It was great and we had much fun.
    Or in my autumn Holidays I was with my grandparents in Rome. It was my confirmation present. Every Summer holidays my Sister an I visit my Grandparents for two or three weeks. Then we drive to the beach or do anything like that.

Now to me: I go to the comprehensive school in xy. Here I an in the 10th class. My favourite subjects are German, Math, and Sport.
    My sister is at the same school in the 7th class.
    My best friend Julia is in the same class as I. Most Partner work we to together. We are friends since the 5th class, although we are very different. She´s very silent and balances and I am often crazy and excitedly.
    2004 we spend our holidays together with my family.

In my spare time I go to my swimming training, play Keyboard and trumpet, go dancing and lead two groups in my church. I swim for 11 years and play trumpet for 8 years in the trombone choir in my mothers church. Summer 2005 I started to learn dancing. I like it very much and we have much fun.

After school I want to be a teacher or anything like that, because I like it to work with Children and Teens.

• joa war geanz nett haben uns halt ein bisschen unterhalten udn so die hat auch gestern bei uns angerufen und gefragt, wann sie kommen kann und weil die Wochentermine nicht gepasst haben, ist sie halt dann heute gekommen.

• das is ja luxus
    so nen tollen besuch bekomm ich glaub nich... ^^
    ich find diese komishen bögen voll hässlich also wir ham die auch niiiiiiie