• I think you can´t come to alaska. My Organsisation told me, that they don´t send students to this state. So don´t worry.
    But I´m also worried about don´t finding friends. I know that the Americans should be easy going and open-hearded people. Vut I´m affraid that after a few months when you´re not somebody special any more that the people don´t care about you and you have just superfical contacts but not real friends.

• I think my biggest problem is, that I imagin me this year too good and then, when I'm there, it's not as in my dreams
    I hope I can go into a place where it's warmer than in Germany and I don't know how I feel if I would come (for example) to alaska.

sry if you can't read it

• hey! i will not / don't will (????) go into the us, i will go to africa or southamerica, or england, i see!
    i'm afraid of that, too! i'm shy, too, and i hope i will get friends there, but i think it will gonna be alright! ^^
    sorry for my mistakes, my english is very bad.

Bussis an meine Süßen von der roten Couch! Ihr seid die besten!!
    Mitglied im UVKG 07/08er Club
    Glück gibt es überall, bestimmt auch hier....

• hey...i guess its a good idea to open a thread in english.... i havent been to the usa yet, but i hope im gonna go abroad this summer/ fall. all in all i guees it will be funny and exciting, but i'm afraid of not getting along with my classmates or other people from school. it's the problem that i use to be very shy and if i dont know somebody, i prefer keeping silent. that's not the way you make a lot of good contacts^^.... and everybody who has made a high school year in the usa told me to be open and curious, and to go to other pupils/ people and talk to them.... i hope i'll behave more outgoing when the time has come... so, guess, that's it!

• orry about double posting.. i was planning on writing something different, and now that stuff up there sounds rather stupid lol... next try:

I really hope that also other folks, besides the ones that go to the US/are already in the US/have already been in the US are allowed to write here

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

• why is this in the USA section I really hope that also those folks, besides the ones that go to the US/are already in the US/have already been in the US are allowed to write here

and no worries about mistakes, nobody here is perfect

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

• HI
    There was a Threat about the Language. And I have written something like: to improve our english we could discuss something in english in the Forum.
    So I would like to know your problems. What was the most difficult for you? Or what do you thing what will be the most dificult??
    Sorry for my mistakes. I know my english isn't the best.
    Bye