Selbstbeschreibung!

• Ja, ich glaube die meisten Orgas wollen eine Selbstbeschreibung und einen Brief an die Gastfamilie, indem man sihc eben vorstellt und ihnen einen Eindruck vermittelt, wie man so ist und was amn so macht :)

Ihr solltet euch da schon Gedanken zu amchen und auch drauf achten, was eure Orga denn da so hören will. Aber prinzipiell gibt es kein Richtig oder Falsch. Was ihr für wichtig oder interessant haltet solltet ihr eben schreiben. Wenn die Orga da dann irgendwas interessantes findet kann sie euch ja im bewerbungsgespräch nochmal genauer fragen, dass ist nichts schlechtes sondern ganz normal. Ihr solltet auf jeden fall ernsthaft an die Sache ran gehn, aber ihr solltet euch nicht verrückt machen. Es wird euch keiner den Kopfabreisen, denn diese Sachen sind und sollen ja etwas persönliches von euch und über euch sein ^^

Seit einfach ihr selbst und versucht eben auch eine objektive Meinung über euch zu schreiebn, was eben Freunde/Verwandte über euch sagen etc

• bei AIFS muss man als bewerbung an die organisation die selbstbeschreibung nicht auf englisch machen, aber dann einen brief mit gleichem inhalt an die noch unbekannte zukünftige gastfamilie. aber das ist wahrscheinlich immer so?!

So I'm standing all alone, I am only skin and bone, so many faces but they all look out for their own.

• Bei Into muss man auch einen Brief auf englisch über sich selbst schreiben ( und auch die Eltern über dich).
    das ist eigentlich gar nicht so schwer, ich wusste am anfang zwar gar nicht wie ich anfangen soll, aber es gibt im internet ganz viele briefe zum nachlesen. einfach letter to hostfamily oder sowas googlen. dann weiß man wie das ungefähr aussehen muss und wenn man einmal angefangen hat, und dann fiel mir auch automatisch fiel ein was ich schreiben kann.

• hey ich finds auch super!!!
    ich musste auch so eine selbstbeschreibung von mir machen aber ich habe ca. ein viertel von dem geschrieben was du geschrieben hast und hätte keine ahnung was ich sonst noch hätte schreiben sollen
    also respekt ich hätte so was langes gar nicht hingekriegt

• ich find es eigendlich ganz gut fur nur eine bewerbung sollte das reichen den part wo du geschrieben hast wie deine freunde und du dich einschatzen wurdest fand ich ganz gut.
    ich meine du hast dich beschrieben hast gesagt wie dein umfeld dein leben so ist hast geschrieben wieso du eind exchangeyear machen mochtest deine erwartungen und so. ich wurd es trotzdem noch mal deinem englisch lehrer lehrerin in die hand drucken und einfach mal nach fehlern und meinung fragen die werden froh sein dir helfen zu konnen.

• Hey Leute,
    bin ja gerade dabei mich zu bewerben und hab jetzt die Selbsbeschreibung geschrieben. Könnt ihr mir bitte sagen,
    ob die so gut ist? Ich habe keinen Plan, ob die Grammatik richtig ist, meine Schwester hatte noch keine zeit sich das durch zu gucken!
    ---------------
    My name is Jessica * and I was born on 2nd October, * in *.
    Ever since my family and I live in a small house aside the city.
    There are three generations in our house, my grandparents, my parents, my brother and sister and I.
    My parents are my closest attachment figures. If I have any problems or if I need advice, I know, I can count on them. Our relationship is very good and I am happy to have them as my family. I trust them and they support me and my decision to do an exchange year entirely.

With my brother and sister I get along very well. They often help me with my homework or other things I need help with. Of course we argue sometimes, but who doesn’t?
    My grandparents mean a lot to me, too.
    In the past they had a little dog, and we often took a walk together. My family has always been fond of animals and so I grew up with pets. We had many giunea pigs and birds. Today I’ve got my own hamster, called Gizmo.
    I’m responsible for him and take care of him.

I attend the Hölderlin Gymnasium in *.
    I am one of about 900 students at my school. School is usually fun to me, because all my friends are in my class and the class atmosphere is really good.
    In school, my favourite subjects are English and German. I have always loved languages, so I chose Latin as my first foreign language. Besides I attended a English Club in 5th and 6th grade. By now I learn English as my second and French as my third foreign language. I’m proud, that I can say, I’ve never got any real problems in school.

In my free time I like to meet my friends, go shopping with them or go to the cinema.
    But sometimes we just meet and talk or do something else that’s fun. I also love to paint, so I bought an easel some time ago and started painting on little canvases. I’m not that good at it, but it’s fun.

One of my greatest hobbies is reading. Since my childhood I loved reading. And today I have quite a big book collection. Above all I love reading english books. My first book I read in English was Harry Potter, I knew the story in German so it wasn’t really difficult to understand. By now I almost exclusively read english books, because I just think the language is more beautiful than German, and I usually don’t have problems with the understanding anymore.

My friends picture me as an optimistically, helpful and humorous person. I really love making people laugh and having fun. If I should characterize myself I would say that I’m a open-minded and straightforward girl. Sometimes I’m a bit shy but I just have to get to know people. What I absolutely can’t stand, are liars and fake people. Honesty means a lot to me and I hate it, when someone lies to me.

Since my big sister went to New Zealand as an Au Pair for half a year, I was resolved to do an student exchange year myself. It has never been a question which country, because it has always been clear to me that this country would be England. It is actually kind of strange, I’ve never been to England, yet I’m so fascinated with it. First of all I love the English language, as it is for me the most beautiful language in the world, and I really hope someday I can speak it fluently. It is my dream to do an exchange year in England, to get to know the english traditions and just to be part of this country. In my future career I want to be an English teacher or perhaps an interpreter. In any case something which has to do with English.

Perhaps someday I’ll study in England or I’ll live there. But that is still written in the stars.
    But one thing is certain: I want to do an student exchange year – in England.

Yours sincerely,
    Jessica

---------------------

Ist das so gut?
    Irgendwelche Kritik, Anregungen etc. ?!
    lg
    Jessi